Thursday, July 3, 2014

Final Reflection

This blog exercise has been a wonderful outlet for voicing my thoughts on different subjects in DE that are not necessarily part of the weekly discussions. As I am taking more than one OMDE class at this time, I have had the opportunity to conduct research on different topics. This blog has provided me with a space to bring all of my thoughts between the different classes together in one space.

It has also been helpful to read the other students' blogs in order to get a pulse for their thoughts on critical issues. This is particularly helpful to me as I work for an online university and my perception can be much different from that of someone who is only a student and not a student and employ.

I actually we wish we had more time to work on this throughout the class and I plan to continue this in conjunction with my MDE E-Portfolio. It is an excellent way to keep track of articles that I encounter in my professional and personal life and will act as a great reference for my career in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    Like you, I have found the blogging experience for this class very interesting and helpful. It is nice to be able to put your learning experience and your thoughts on given subjects into your own words so that people can see things from your own perspective. I too plan on continuing my blog.

    Good luck in the rest of the program!

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete